Please read them carefully. Your use of this site indicates your acceptance of these terms and conditions. Your placement of an order indicates your acceptance of these terms and conditions. Rhino Socks Inc. reserves the right to make changes to this site and these terms and conditions at any time. The use of this site is governed by the policies, terms and conditions set forth below.
Rhino Socks guarantee of quality and performance.
Rhino Socks Guarantee Statement as of January 1 st 2006. The Rhino Socks SS™ and SSt™ socks are fully guaranteed to meet or exceed your expectations under normal wash and wear conditions as designated in the launder and care description paragraphs below. No cash refunds are allowed. However, product replacement is our standard procedure with return of the defective merchandise. For questions or to request an exchange, please contact us using one of the methods at the bottom.
Rhino Socks do not have a durability warranty. No product made from textile fibers are indestructible. The durability of your Rhino Socks depends on the conditions in which you wear the product, how often you wear it, whether or not you have been properly fitted with a new pair of shoes, and whether or not you follow proper care and laundering instructions below. For best results, we recommend a minimum of a three pair 'rotation' (one pair on your feet, one pair ready in your sock drawer, and one pair in the wash at any given time). We also recommend that you follow the fitting tips and care and laundering instructions. Experience has demonstrated that a multi-pair rotation, proper fitting, and following care and laundering instructions precisely will provide you with optimal product life and performance from your Rhino Socks products.
How should I launder and care for my Rhino Socks?
• Perspiration and unsaturated body acids can cause deterioration of the elastic. Launder your Rhino Socks as soon as possible after every use.
• Rhino Socks should be laundered and dried inside out to 'fluff' the terry padding and achieve maximum cushioning after each wearing.
• Wash Rhino Socks with like colors: Whites should be washed with white clothes only! Use the warm or cold water setting on your washing machine, and use permanent press or gentle cycle.
• Do not use chlorinated bleach, or laundry detergents containing chlorinated bleaching agents, on Rhino Socks. Use of these agents results in fiber deterioration as well as breakdown of the spandex (elastic) and loss of elasticity.
• To receive full benefit of the Rhino Socks product design, we strongly recommend using liquid fabric softener in the rinse cycle. This is vital to extend product wear. Fabric softener enhances the wicking property of Rhino Socks' high performance fibers. It lubricates both the fibers and the elastic, keeping them flexible and allowing them to stretch as designed. It also helps to maintain correct sizing, stretch and durability. Fabric softener sheets in the dryer are NOT a substitute for using liquid fabric softener, although they do help to reduce static in the dryer.
• Line drying is not recommended, as it can contribute to the premature breakdown of the elastic core. We advise that Rhino Socks be tumble dried on permanent press or low heat dryer settings. High dryer temperatures can cause shrinkage and spandex breakdown. The tumbling process in the dryer helps restore the fiber loft and 'reinvigorates' the terry padding for maximum protection.
• Be certain your Rhino Socks have been thoroughly dried after laundering. If they are put away damp, spandex breakdown can result due to excess moisture still present in the elastic.
• Put your Rhino Socks on with care: Place hands on either side of the sock and gather fabric up to the toe area, pulling the sock on around the toes. Then gently pull the socks over the foot and up the leg. Do not grasp socks at the top and insert the foot as this can cause the spandex to weaken and break.
• Periodically a loose end of spandex may work itself to the outside of the sock. This is not a product defect. If this occurs, do not pull the elastic because it can cause unraveling. Clip it with scissors before you put the socks into the washing machine to prevent premature pulling, breaking or unraveling.
Treat your Rhino Socks like what they are - - high priced, high quality protective gear for your feet!
What do I do if I have a complaint about my Rhino Socks?
We want to know about it! Our aim is to have you as a loyal customer for life. Your issue is our opportunity to learn and continually get better at what we do.
Materials appearing on this site, including the text, site design, logos, graphics, icons, and images, as well as the selection, assembly and arrangement thereof, are the sole property of Rhino Socks Inc. 2005-2011, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. All software used on the site is the sole property of Rhino Socks Inc. You may use the content of this site only for the purpose of shopping on this site or placing an order on this site and for no other purpose. No materials from this site may be copied, reproduced, modified, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any form or by any means without Rhino Socks Inc. prior written permission. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Any unauthorized use of the materials appearing on this site may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws and could result in criminal or civil penalties.
Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability as to Products Sold
All products sold on the Rhino Socks Inc. web site are only covered by the manufacturers warranties and not by Rhino Socks Inc. Except as expressly stated herein, Rhino Socks Inc. makes no representations or warranties, either express or implied, of any kind with respect to products sold on the Rhino Socks Inc. sites. Except as expressly stated herein, Rhino Socks Inc. expressly disclaims all warranties, express or implied, of any kind with respect to products sold on this site, including but not limited to, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. You agree that the sole and exclusive maximum liability to Rhino Socks Inc. arising from any product sold on our sites shall be the price of the product ordered. In no event shall Rhino Socks Inc., its directors, officers, employees or other representatives be liable for special, indirect, consequential, or punitive damages related to product sold.
Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability as to the Rhino Socks Inc. Web Sites
The Rhino Socks Inc. web sites and the materials therein are provided as is. Rhino Socks Inc. makes no representations or warranties, either express or implied, of any kind with respect to the Rhino Socks Inc. sites, their operations, contents, information, materials or year 2000 compliance. Rhino Socks Inc. expressly disclaims all warranties, express or implied, of any kind with respect to the sites or their use, including but not limited to merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. You agree that Rhino Socks Inc., its directors, officers, employees or other representatives shall not be liable for damages arising from the operation, content or use of the Rhino Socks Inc. sites. You agree that this limitation of liability is comprehensive and applies to all damages of any kind, including without limitation direct, indirect, compensatory, special, incidental, punitive and consequential damages.
In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to typographical error or error in pricing or product information received from our suppliers, Rhino Socks Inc. shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price. Rhino Socks Inc. shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is canceled, Rhino Socks Inc. shall immediately issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the charge.
This site may contain links to other sites on the Internet that are owned and operated by third parties. You acknowledge that Rhino Socks Inc. Inc. is not responsible for the operation of or content located on or through any such site.
Order Acceptance Policy
Your receipt of an electronic or other form of order confirmation does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell. Rhino Socks Inc. reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline your order for any reason. Rhino Socks Inc. reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order, without prior notice to you, to supply less than the quantity you ordered of any item. All orders placed over .00 (U.S.) must obtain pre-approval with an acceptable method of payment, as established by our credit and fraud avoidance department. We may require additional verifications or information before accepting any order. Rhino Socks Inc. is a reseller to end user customers and does not accept orders from computer dealers, exporters, wholesalers, or other customers who intend to resell the products offered by Rhino Socks Inc.
Rhino Socks Inc. shall automatically charge and withhold the applicable sales tax for ecommerce-retail orders to be delivered to addresses within Nevada. Each customer shall be solely responsible for all sales taxes, or other taxes, on orders shipped to any other state.
If you have a problem or discrepancy with an order contact our customer service department at email@example.com. All discrepancies must be claimed within 72 hours after receipt of merchandise. A return authorization number must accompany all returns. Please contact our customer service department at firstname.lastname@example.org for a return authorization number. Credits or refunds will be issued only upon our receipt of the returned merchandise in original unopened packages. Shipping charges will not be refunded.
Any order refused or unclaimed is subject to a15% restocking fee in addition to any shipping charges incurred.
Jurisdiction and Venue
You agree that any legal action brought against Rhino Socks Inc. shall be governed by the laws of the State of Nevada without regard to its conflict of law principles. You agree that the sole jurisdiction and venue for any litigation arising from your use of or orders made on the Rhino Socks Inc. sites shall be an appropriate state court located in Elko County Nevada.
• Go to the contact page and submit your information, or...
Rhino Socks Inc.
• Call us at: 1-435-881-7334 or... fax us at 800-707-4204
• Write us at:
P.O. Box 8157
Spring Creek, NV 89815-5815
© Copyright 2005, All Rights Reserved